To set-up your computer or mobile device
1. Register for an account by visiting www.hoopladigital.com and clicking Sign Up, or download the Hoopla app to your iOS or Android mobile device by visiting the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
You will need:
- an email address
- to create a password
- your library card number. You can ignore the pin number field – we don’t use pins at our Library.
2. Browse titles or search for a specific title or author by clicking on the Search box and typing in your keyword.
3. When you find something you like click Borrow.
4. Click Play. Borrowed titles are listed under My Titles. This page also shows how many days you have left to watch or listen to a title.
5. Click Download to listen or watch titles offline. This feature is only available on mobile devices.
Supported Mobile Tablets & Phones
- Apple iOS 9.3.5 and newer
- Android 4.40 and newer
Supported Browsers on Laptop and Desktop Computers
Hoopla currently supports recent versions of Chrome, Firefox and Edge.