Hoopla offers movies, TV shows, music albums and audiobooks to stream or download when offline. Visit Hoopla in your browser or download the Hoopla app for iTunes or download the Hoopla app for the Android or download the Hoopla app for the Kindle Fire to stream movies, documentaries, TV shows, fitness videos, and more.
Checkout up to 5 items per month!
Set-up Instructions for Hoopla
for your computer or mobile device
- Register for an account by visiting www.hoopladigital.com and clicking Sign Up, or download the Hoopla app
to your iOS or Android mobile device by visiting the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. You will need:
• an email address
• to create a password
• your library card number. You can ignore the pin number field - we don’t use pins at our Library.
- Browse titles or search for a specific title or author by clicking on the Search box and typing in your keyword.
- When you find something you like click Borrow.
- Click Play. Borrowed titles are listed under My Titles. This page also shows how many days you have left to watch or listen to a title.
- Click Download to listen or watch titles offline. This feature is only available on mobile devices.
Kanopy offers thoughtful entertainment to all devices. Kanopy believes in the power of film to bridge cultural boundaries and bring people together. Start watching today and expand your worldview.
Kanopy offers only streaming films, no downloading.
You can check out 5 films each month and each film is available for 3 days.
MOBILE TABLETS & PHONES
• Apple iOS 9.3.5 and newer
• Android 4.4 and newer
hoopla supports recent versions of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox We always recommend using the latest version of any browser to ensure you have the best possible user experience.