Hello! Some info about our meeting rooms...
- You can book rooms up to 90 days in advance. Rooms are available during regular library hours and the Program Room is available as early as 8:30 a.m. The room capacities are listed on the upper right corner of each room's listing.
- Sorry, you can’t book a room for today’s date. Please come in to the library for first come, first serve rooms or call us at 970-728-4519 to find out what is available.
- If you need assistance booking, please don't hesitate to call us at 970-728-4519. If you need to book the Program Room and see a conflict in the morning, please call because we may be able to accommodate your group.
- Meeting rooms are in high demand! Please be a team player use the cancel link in your confirmation email or give us a call if your plans change and you no longer need the room. We will open it up for some one else to book.
- If you have not arrived or called the library to report a delay within 15 minutes of your scheduled reservation time, the reservation will be cancelled and others may use the room.
- Don't have what you are looking for? Click the Community Meeting Rooms button below to see what else is available in the area.