RBdigital provides digital magazines for you to view on your computer or mobile device.
Your Wilkinson Public Library card gives you unlimited access to the collection.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Click here to go to the Wilkinson Public Library RBdigital page
2. First time users select “Create Account.” Enter your library card number then click “Validate.”
3. Create a Marmot Library (Wilkinson Public Library is part of this consortium) RBdigital account with an email address and a password. An activation link will be sent to your email address.
4. Follow the activation link to confirm your account. Once your account is activated you can browse and check out magazines that are part of the Library’s subscription.
5. Click on the magazine(s) you would like to check out.
6. Your magazines will now be in “My Collection” in your account and can be downloaded to your computer or mobile device.
8. To add more magazines to your account, return to the Wilkinson Public Library RBdigital page
RBdigital Apps are available for the following devices: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire and Blackberry Playbook.
Note: RBdigital apps are not available for the NOOK Color or Tablet. Barnes & Noble does not allow the RBdigital app to be downloaded from their app store. RBdigital may be accessible through the NOOK browser depending on the memory of your NOOK.