- Colorado Libraries for Early Literacy Continue reading →
- Colorín Colorado Continue reading →
- Get Ready To Read Continue reading →
Get Ready To Read is designed to support educators, parents, and young children in the development of early literacy skills in the years before kindergarten. Intended for use with all children, the resources and information provided on this site promote skill-building, communication between adults, and ways to address concerns.
- jbrary Continue reading →
- Lil’ Fingers Continue reading →
- PBS Whole Child Continue reading →
- Reading Is Fundamental Continue reading →
Reading Is Fundamental has literary resources offering a wealth of support and information about reading and children. The myriad choices reflect true determination to provide teachers and parents with current trends in education, down-to-earth suggestions on reading in the home, and no-nonsense strategies to improve children's reading.
- Reading Rockets Continue reading →
- Starfall Continue reading →
Starfall is a free public service that helps teach children to read with phonics. The systematic phonics approach, in conjunction with phonemic awareness practice, is perfect for preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, special education, homeschool, and English language development (ELD, ELL, ESL). Starfall is an educational alternative to other entertainment choices for children.
- The Story Place Continue reading →