RBdigital provides digital magazines for you to view on your computer or mobile device.
Your Wilkinson Public Library card gives you unlimited access to the collection.
Here’s how to get started:
In the RB Digital App
- In the app, choose ‘Not a member? Register now’
- Choose ‘USA’ for country.
- Choose ‘Colorado’ for state.
- Search for ‘wilkinson’ and choose ‘Marmot Library Network – Wilkinson Public Library’
- Click ‘create account’ and enter your library barcode number. Choose a username and password and enter your name, email and zip code. Click the checkbox to accept terms of service and click ‘register’.
- Open the hamburger menu in the top left of the app and choose ‘magazines’ to browse the selection.
- When you find a magazine you’d like to read, click ‘checkout’ and then choose ‘read’ to read the issue in your browser or choose ‘download’ to download the issue and read it later (or when you’re not connected to internet) in the app.
In a browser/computer
1. Click here to go to the Wilkinson Public Library RBdigital page
2. First time users select “Create Account.” Enter your library card number then click “Validate.”
3. Create a Marmot Library (Wilkinson Public Library is part of this consortium) RBdigital account with an email address and a password. An activation link will be sent to your email address.
4. Follow the activation link to confirm your account. Once your account is activated you can browse and check out magazines that are part of the Library’s subscription.
5. Click on the magazine(s) you would like to check out.
6. Your magazines will now be in “My Collection” in your account and can be downloaded to your computer or mobile device.
8. To add more magazines to your account, return to the Wilkinson Public Library RBdigital page
RBdigital Apps are available for the following devices: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire and Blackberry Playbook.
Note: RBdigital apps are not available for the NOOK Color or Tablet. Barnes & Noble does not allow the RBdigital app to be downloaded from their app store. RBdigital may be accessible through the NOOK browser depending on the memory of your NOOK.
This authoritative, dynamic resource brings together the best current scholarship in the field for students, scholars, government officials, community groups, and librarians to foster a more accurate and informed understanding of the Islamic world. Features reference content and commentary by renowned scholars in areas such as global Islamic history, concepts, people, practices, politics, and culture, and is regularly updated.
Goodreads is the largest site for readers and book recommendations in the world. A home for casual readers and bona-fide bookworms alike, Goodreads users recommend books, compare what they are reading, keep track of what they've read and would like to read, find their next favorite book, form book clubs and much more. Create a free account today!
- Over 20,000 titles are available from a variety of publishers.
- New books are added weekly.
- All books are always available and can be checked out for 14 days.
- Each user is allotted a number of tokens each week that can be used to download the books.
- Books range in token value from 1 to 4 tokens, with most newer titles being 4 tokens
Tuition Funding Sources is a private website designed to help students find scholarships, college and career information. TFS offers students the largest scholarship database in the world with over $41 Billion in scholarship awards along with a career personality test and detailed college and career information.
Offers articles from high school history magazines, biographies, over 107,000 primary source documents, reference books (including the Columbia Encyclopedia and the CIA World Fact Book); and an Image Collection of over 592,000 photos, maps & flags, color PDFs; and expanded full-text backfiles (back to 1975) for key magazines.
Currently includes more than 500,000 digitized pages, representing 163 individual newspaper titles published in Colorado from 1859 to 1923. Includes feature stories, society news, classified and picture advertisements, school and church announcements, news from surrounding towns, editorials and cartoons.